\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, July 11, 2008

Ako si Kim Samsoon on PinoyChannel

Are you missing out on Pinoy teevee shows? Well, my friends from Regine Multimedia recommended me this site where you can watch your favorite shows back home, both from the Kapuso and Kapamilya networks. Go to pinoychannel.tv.

I'm currently watching "Ako si Kim Samsoon" starring Regine Velasquez & Mark Anthony Fernandez. I enjoy watching Regine as "Kim".
She has quite a knack for comedy. The show also showcases the talent of Tessie Tomas (as Kim's mother), Eugene Domingo (as one of the chefs), Carmi Martin (as Cyrus' mom), plus tons of characters.

There's a Korean show called "My name is Kim Sam Soon". Unforch, I didn't see the original so I can't compare the two.

Catch the show after "Dyesebel" on GMA. But for us without any Filipino channel, there's still hope. Super thanks to Shouketsu2k4 for uploading them vids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home