\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, July 28, 2008

The Dark Knight

Everyone is saying that Heath Ledger could win an Oscar posthumously for his role as The Joker. After watching the movie, I must say, he stands a good chance alright.

If you're a teevee addict like me, you'd recognize the familiar faces of Prison Break's Mahone (William Fichtner) and Lost's Richard Alpert (Nestor Carbonell).

I wasn't expecting the Bat-pod would come from the Batmobile.

I like the effects that they did for Harvey Dent's face.

The choose-whose-boat-gonna-blow scene reminds me of the "Saw" series. I thought everyone will die.

I'd love to see the movie again. The sound system in SM Fairview sucks. I couldn't hear much of the dialogues. Crap!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me and my best friend decided to watch the Dark Knight at the Globe Platinum Cinema (Gateway Mall). Lay-Z-Boy, unlimited popcorn, unlimited coke, and a really good movie. :D

You may also want to try watching it a the D-Cinema at The Block.

8:02 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

Thanks for the tips. I haven't tried the theater there in Gateway Mall nor the one in The Block. Layo kasi eh.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home