\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Games That Kids Play

Before bedtime, I play with Lance and Fiong-Fiong. Their favorite game is "Touch the Color". But they are limited to the basic colors and those that I see inside the bedroom. Of course, I can't ask them to touch Ecru or Turquoise yet.

So I thought of other easy games to play. They requested "Singing Bee". Hmmm... I began singing "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" and let them supply the missing words. I followed it up with "Baa... Baa... Black Sheep", "Jack and Jill" and "London Bridge". Then we stopped. I can't think of other nursery rhymes.

I introduced to them the "Pitik Bulag" game. I would close my eyes with my left hand and then one of them would flick my hand. I would then open my eyes and with my other hand, I would give a signal. Either 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5. If anyone raises the same number, I would lightly pinch his/her ear. They enjoyed it.

Also, we play the "What am I Thinking?" game. This stimulates their thinking power. I would describe an object and then they would shout what object it is.

Now, do you know any other games that don't require electricity or expensive gadgets?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home