\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I ♥ Nokia

For the past few weeks that I've been using my Motorola Razr, I've been feeling frustrated with its texting features. I use the predictive text a lot and Motorola really sucks at it. 

When Kuya informed me that somebody is planning to sell a Nokia N95, the idea of buying it entered my mind. I love Nokia and I'm so used to its features already.

After exchanging text messages, I finally met the seller. I tested the phone and made sure that it's in good condition before buying it.

Now, I'm back to being a Nokia owner/user. I won't ever leave Nokia again.

One nice thing about the N95 is that it has a 5 megapixel camera. Now that I can't use my digicam, this would be a good substitute.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the club! :)

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home