\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Trip to Trinoma

Rain won't stop me from spending my time at a shopping mall. It's the weekend and I just CANNOT stay indoors. Since I've never been to TriNoma, I thought of paying it a visit today. TriNoma means Triangle North of Manila, by the way.  It's very near SM North Edsa. I took a jeepney ride to Philcoa and a quick cab ride to the mall. I get excited whenever I visit a new place ;oP
On the first level, I found shops like Levi's, Gift Gate, The Body Shop, and Diego. *yawns*

I quickly moved up and found electronic stores like Avant and Electroworld. I'm in search of a nice digital alarm clock but found none.

I think the third floor was created specifically for me. I found stores like Calvin Klein Jeans, Springfield, Brookstone, Topshop, Dimensione and Zara. OMG! They also have Power Mac Center. They sell MBAs worth 93K. I found a Time Capsule but it's too expensive for me, 14K for 500 GB. Plus, it's heavy.
At a shop called Hobbes & Landes, I bought a Pets @ Work towel featuring a cat named Kam Kam and a face towel featuring a dog named Don Don. So cute! You can check out some of their stuff by clicking this link.

At Zara, I bought a shirt with a Hangover design and a pair of Grandpa pants (y'know, the ones that Blake Lewis likes to wear too). The pants is too long so I looked for a place to alter it. The sales attendant advised me to go to Alterations Plus. They charged me 150 pesos for it. A huge difference to the 14 dollars that I pay in the US to have my pants shortened.

TriNoma is huge. 3 hours of shopping ain't enuff. I still have to try the Five Cows resto, look for the reverse waterfall, and check out their cinemas. Next weekend perhaps? Teehee.... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home