\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Very Bad Day

Around 4 pm today, I heard a shout from our neighbor. "Don, your bag is here!" That's great! I welcomed the guy who brought it. I noticed that there are plastic string locks attached to the locks of my luggage. I grabbed a pair of scissors and cut them.

There it is... my stuff. I opened the Polo Ralph Lauren bag containing my documents. My documents are there but there's one important thing missing... An orange pouch bag containing my money. Oh my God! I can't believe this!

I checked everywhere. It's not there. I called the NWA number but they told me that their representative can be reached tomorrow. Their office is from 8 to 3 pm only. Oh my God! I don't know what to do next.

I lost more or less 18 hundred dollars and less than 10K in pesos. My savings in Virginia are all gone.

I checked even further and found out that I lost the A&F shirt that I bought for Kuya, my cellphone charger, and digicam battery charger including the battery. Those are the only ones I remember missing. I dunno if there's more.

I went online to report the incident to NWA. Hopefully, they have answers for me. They MUST have an answer for me.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don! =(

This is why you should never ever check in your money, important documents and other valuables, no matter what that airline personnel told you.

Anyway, I pray na mabalik pa sana those lost items. Good luck!

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sana bago mo pina-gate check yung baggage mo, kinuha mo muna yung money mo at nilagay mo don sa kenneth cole mo na laptop bag. teka, di ba pag gate-checked yung bag dapat kinuha mo sa detroit pagka-land?

9:30 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

oo nga eh. nag-abang nga ako sa side para kunin yun carry-on luggage ko pero sabi ng attendant sa Detroit, I will see na raw my bag in Manila. Kaya nag-worry ako.

All the while na nag-v-viaje ako, iniisip ko na baka may masamang mangyayari sa bag ko.

Kung alam ko lang talaga na mawawala, di ko na iniwan sa Dulles yun luggage eh.

Super bad trip to.

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SIGH...

-nikks-

3:16 AM  
Blogger candylicious said...

shocks don... sana mabalik sa 'yo lahat... i really hope and pray na mabalik sa 'yo...

7:05 PM  
Blogger ruthie said...

oh no :( i hope makuha mo ulet stuff mo and money din.

9:31 AM  
Blogger knottydon said...

thanks po. sana nga talaga.

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home