\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Wanted: A Place to Stay

When I come back home next week, one thing that concerns me a LOT is my travel time. It takes about 5 hours (at least) to get to and from work. That could eat up most of my rest/sleep/gimmick time. I don't want that. Nikki suggested that I check out Jhie's condo at the Fort. She has an extra bedroom I could use. Plus, I might be able to bump into Kristine Hermosa, a local actress, there too. Teehee.

And then there's Rene's condo for rent. I haven't talked to Rene yet but I'm considering it too.

I don't know when I'm gonna be back in the US again but I deffo wanna come back. In the meantime, I need a nice bed to welcome me when I'm done with my 8 hours of work plus 4++ hours of gimmick.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wooww ... tapos na contract mo? so you are going home na?? lucky you ... oh well ... i guess its welcome home ba?

5:35 AM  
Blogger knottydon said...

hehehe. thanks. ikaw, kelan ka balik Pinas? Sayang di ako naka-travel to Chicago. Next time na lang siguro ;oP

5:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont worry that much Don...definitely we'll find a good place.ipa-project ko yan :)

- Nikks -

2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home