\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Butter

With leftover food from yesterday, I walked to the house that keeps Butter for me.

I heard a dog barking so I assumed that's my old pet smelling me.

She's in this big cage but not much of a playground. I noticed that she doesn't have water in her bowl. I quickly gave her the food that I brought. She didn't know if she would greet me first or eat first. I'm glad she still recognizes me.

While she's eating her food, I went back home and grabbed a clean bowl. I put some water in it and gave it to her. *sigh*

I wish her living condition is not this complicated. I can't bring her back home 'cause I'm not sure how long I'll be staying here in Bulacan. At least here, she's given food scraps.

I noticed that her looks didn't change much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home