\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Chelsea Market & Central Park

Second day in New York. What to do? Kuya Vans suggested to check out Chelsea Market. When we got there, the abandoned look of the building ain't so inviting but inside, it's a totally different environment. It's vibrant and alive with interesting shops, restaurants and offices.
We tried out the cupcakes at Eleni's. I got the choco with coconut. It was really good.
Afterwards, we walked around the market. Whatta fun photo op day it was!
Ogz & I were complaining that we haven't been in a planetarium yet. So that's what we did next. We found one near Central Park but it wasn't free. So I took pics instead. Teehee.
Final item in the agenda is to visit Central Park. I haven't been in Central Park for a very long time so it was a fun activity.
We had our late lunch at the famous Central Park Boathouse ("pang-mayaman"), which offers a good view of the lake. I enjoyed their Berkshire pork medallions.
Before we left Central Park, we found this Alice in Wonderland sculpture. Can you find Joy in the last photo?
It's hard to leave NYC. Hopefully, I could come back again soon. I wanna watch a Broadway play again and discover other parts of the city.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bel Certeza said...

Wow, NY! Very Gossip Girl =D LOL.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home