\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, August 01, 2008

The Search is Over!

My search for a digital alarm clock ended today. For the past few days, I've been scouting different malls and looking for that nice clock that I can read in the dark. Yep, I like total darkness & silence when I sleep.

Am not a fan of analog clocks so finding that nice digital clock was quite daunting. I found out that the shops here sell mostly analogs.

Today, I visited Anson's, the building just right across Landmark. They have a lot of electronic stuff but my eyes are focused on just digital clocks.

I found this nice Philips clock. It looks like one of those speakers where you can dock your iPods. But it's just an alarm clock with a nice face. You can tell right away the alarm setting right at the bottom of the actual time. The only adjustment that I need to make is that, it uses 24-hour settings. 

I'm excited to place it on top of my tv and turn off the lights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home