\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, August 28, 2008

See You Soon, Rich!

It's Richie's last night in Virginia. Actually, he ain't gonna go home yet. He's still visiting his sister in Arizona.

Joy bought some candles & other aromatherapy thingamajigs to beautify our apartment. Rich bought pizza for din-dins. And parties won't be complete without the MagicSing (that's my sole contribution).
Joy bought some booze and met THE sheriff. She's got this wide smile on her face when she entered the door ;oP
Richie entertained us with his Josh Groban songs. Freya sang "Torete" and other OPM hits. Jet sang "Sana Maulit Muli". Ogz delivered "Happy". I sang "Hanggang Ngayon" with Richie. I didn't know that I'd lose my voice a couple of days later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous ITPinoy said...

There are a lot of people who now enjoys quality time with their friends and family in their own home. Magic sing surely have made some of our parties really fun and memorable. We even use it whenever we feel bored and had nothing to do.

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home