\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, August 17, 2008

The X-Files: I Want to Believe

For us, die-hard fans of the X-Files, this is a good treat to see Scully & Mulder again on the big screen. I just couldn't let this pass.

It's nice to see Mulder and his sunflower seeds again. That UFO poster of "I Want to Believe" brought back lots of memories. Gillian Anderson is still hot after all these years, I must say!

In this day & age, movies are now big-budgeted, effects driven and more exciting. Unforch, the latest X-Files offering had none. Why the story about a missing FBI agent and a pedophile priest who has visions? I don't think it's enuff to bring back the two agents together. I would understand if it's Skinner's ass on the line here but nope.

Speaking of Skinner, he makes an appearance after more than an hour. Yay! At last, the team is complete.

I still think they should have injected some alien twist, conspiracy theory or some paranormal mumbo-jumbo.

Am I the only one who misses The Lone Gunmen?

Verdict: *yawns*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home