\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Dream Concert

I've been a fan of Regine Velasquez since high school (so many freakin' years ago). I've watched her back to back concerts with Jaya, Pops Fernandez, Ogie Alcasid, Martin Nievera (my favorite), and Brian McKnight (most memorable). Now, I'm excited to see her latest concert with Lani Misalucha. These two performers I admire the most for their lung power and singing prowess. I can't wait to hear them belting out songs that us, mere mortals, can only dream of singing.

They have concerts in LA, San Francisco, Chicago, New Jersey, New York and Canada. Hopefully I could catch at least one of their concerts here. They're also planning to stage one next year in February. Not sure if I'm back home by then.

OMG! This is going to be an exciting concert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home