\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Gossip Girl Kristen Bell stars alongside Jason Segel and Russell Brand. The breakup scene was hilarious. I dunno how Kristen kept a straight face while Jason's penis is right in front of her. Yep, Jason did a full monty.

Peter (Jason Segel) is trying to erase memories of his ex-girlfriend but it ain't easy to do since Sarah M is everywhere. He went to Hawaii for a vacay but due to some strange luck, Sarah is also there, along with her new rockstar boyfriend, Aldous Snow.

The surprise in the movie for me is Mila Kunis (That '70s Show). She's grown so well. Very pretty girl. I think she could give Vanessa Hudgens a run for her money.

Anything with Paul Rudd is funny. He also has a Hawaiian name, "Kunu", in the film that he got from a website. Just out of curiosity, I looked up mine here. My name is Kalawakolu. What's yours?

The ending was really cute. I love puppets.

Before I leave you, watch the following clips, Part One and Two, featuring Kristen Bell (such a fan of her now) talking about her wonky eye in the Craig Ferguson show.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home