\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Old Town, Alexandria, in September

For my fourth visit to Old Town, Alexandria, I'm in the company of Jet, Freya, Onaks and Joy. We left Ashburn around 3 and reached King st. an hour or so later.

While looking for a parking space near the Waterfront, we had to make a detour since the road was blocked. There's an Arts Festival happening this weekend. That's the main reason why I suggested to my friends to come this weekend. I arts!
We've seen a lot of interesting stuff. Pretty nice paintings, jewelries and sculptures.
There are numerous animal sculptures made from metal scraps. Moose. Tigers. Giraffes. Birds. Yep, Jet's favorites ;oP
One of my favorites is this dog sculpture that pees on a watering can. I would've included more photos here but the artist reminded me not to take photos.
Ice cream sounds good so we decided to have some at Scoop Grill & Homemade Ice Cream shop. I picked the Praline Pecan flavor. Yum-o!!!
One thing that I love about going to a place where there are lotsa peeps is that I get to pet dogs. I just love 'em! Do you know the breed of this extremely adorable pup?
Before we headed back to Ashburn for dinner, we stopped by at this candy store where Joy bought some taffies.

2 Comments:

Blogger itsme_apaul said...

di donish the breed is a yorkie . i have one :) i think specifically the one u saw is a dollface yorky

3:45 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

me wants a yorkie now ;oP

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home