\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Plus 10

It's my birthday today. I'm happy that I got to talk to Mom on the phone. Thanks to all my friends who greeted me (although some of you are in a different time zone). I miss all of you. Seriously.

I wish for... (insert wishes here)

Thanks to The Guy upstairs for all the blessings.

Craving for steak, I went to Sweetwater Tavern in Sterling. I've been hearing a lotta nice reviews about this place and I wanna see/taste for me-self.
I ordered their drunken rib eye steak with White Zinfandel. OMFG! What a perfect meal! The meat was really tender, a little salty but it's really quite good, no, orgasmically good! I wish they put more mushrooms though.
While enjoying my food, a lady named Sarah approached me and asked if everything was okay. I told her the food was delish and that it's my first time and it's my birthday too. She told me that she'll inform the chef about my comments.

Before I left the place, Sarah gave me a surprise birthday gift. Dessert for two for my next visit.
That night, we celebrated my birthday with pizza, wings, beer, wine and some singing ;oP

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger candylicious said...

"I wish for..... lovelife?" that's my wish for you :D hihihihihi.... happy birthday, donish!!!! mwahhhhhh!!!!!

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don,

Kausap na kita kanina dko man lang alam na BDay mo pala!!

Well Happy Donalicious Bday PRE!!

God Bless!

Grasya

5:47 AM  
Blogger lala said...

happy birthday donald :)

sana ubod ng saya ang party mo dyan! :)

mwaa! miss you!

-lala

12:04 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

ayos naman birthday. nakapag-celebrate kahit simple lang. may continuation bukas ;oP

miss ko na ikaw, gurl!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Doths said...

Belated Happy Birthday Don! :) Wish ko rin same ng wish ni Kendz hehehe... and more blessings pa! Have fun sa bday celeb mo :) cheers!

11:14 PM  
Blogger aedner said...

Hapi Bertdey DON!!!!
Sana magkita tayo dito sa US

1:12 AM  
Blogger knottydon said...

thanks pa rin sa mga greetings =oP

dalawin mo kami rito sa Virginia, Aedner!

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belated happy birthday, knottydon! :)

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home