\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, September 19, 2008

Same Time, Next Week

I'll be celebrating my 35th birthday next week (yep, am THAT old). I dunno what to do. Last year, I was planning to go to Hooters with my friends but then our van broke down so we got stuck in Ashburn. I even walked to the office that day. Bummer! 

My friends are telling me to have a small party at home so we could drink the night away. Well, my birthday falls on a Thursday so we might move the party the day after. Plus, Joy would be coming back from her business trip on Friday too.

Usually, there's dinner, drinking and some dancing involved. The probs here, the clubs here in Ashburn are not so much for the young crowd. We just might go out for a nice din-dins.

It's gonna be special *wink* *wink*.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Advance Happy birthday Donnish...

here's my flying kiss (siguro naman sa bday mo nanjan na ito)...Mmmmmmwah!

6:42 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

thank you, gurl!

mwah!!!

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home