\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Spore: Cuteness Overdose

Option A: Read "Twilight"
Option B: Watch "Inside Man"
Option C: Play "Spore"

I chose C. I don't have enuff space in my MBA for a game installation so I went back to my Etch-Pee and double-clicked on the setup.exe file there.

Within minoots, I'm inside the world of Spore. First, you need to choose whether you wanna be a veggie-eater or a meat-eater. Are you kidding me? I love meat so I chose the latter.

Then the cuteness began. The first goal is to eat as much as you want. Simple, eh? There's a meter on how much you've eaten. And when you get past this, you'll venture into another world.

Some organisms bite ya in the bum or you get electricyooted or you get eaten. Not good.

Now, if you wanna add or change some features in your body, all you have to do is click on the Mating Call button. Lovely! Sex is really important =oP

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home