\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, September 12, 2008

Twilight

My friend, Pattie, suggested that I read "Twilight" 'cause a movie adaptation is coming out soon. I have no idea what the story is about but she told me that it's really good. She's the one who bugged me last year about "Dexter". Miss ya, Pat.

So today, Onaks and I went to the mall to find Stephenie Meyer's books at Borders. I found out that there are 4 books in the Twilight Saga: "Twilight" is the first, "New Moon" is the second, "Eclipse" is the third and "Breaking Dawn" is the fourth. The latest book, when you get a Borders card, is just 17 bucks. The rest is 20 bucks a piece. I found out later from Onaks that you can save a lot if you buy the books in Amazon. But I cannot wait.

Unforch Borders doesn't have a box set. I'd love to read & own all of these books but budget's dictating that I should have the first one first ;oP

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger candylicious said...

early this year, a friend of mine also recommended this book to me... but the set was not yet available then in the Philippines, she just told me to read Twilight first. but, I wasn't able to because i've been busy. now that another friend is recommending this, i might buy the first book one of these days...:)

2:32 PM  
Blogger Bel Certeza said...

I'm reading New Moon now.

Mushy-shmaltzy yung Twilight. It was a good read, but it had no wow factor for me. It's like reading Buffy the Vampire Slayer minus two bars on excitement.

I'm reading the books to keep up with what most of my friends talk about because almost everyone I know is reading it.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home