\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, October 11, 2008

In Search of the Best Bubble Bath

I don't have a bathtub at home in the Philippines. It's pretty expensive to get one there. So whenever I stay in a hotel or get to be assigned here in Virginia, I make the most out of my bath time.

After working my bum off for five days, I make it a point to spend an hour in the tub--as a weekly gift to myself.

I set up my iPod or iPhone with my Bose speakers and then play some spa music. And then I light some candles and kill the lights. I fill the tub with warm water and pour some Calgon bubble bath.

I must have picked the wrong type of Calgon 'cause I didn't get any bubbles this time. All I got was violet water. It was moisturizing and nice smelling though. Next time, I'll be more careful in reading the labels.

It's pointless when you don't have bubbles in your bath. Any suggestions on a brand (cheap please) that makes crazy bubbles? I want my bubbles!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home