\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

NYC Planning

Aside from thinking about what to wear in the city (this is pretty important), we need to plan out where to go and what to do.

On Friday, we'll be checking out the Statue of Liberty in the morning. It's Jet's first time so he needs a picture with this famous landmark. We'll also have some photo op on the Brooklyn Bridge. In the evening, we're gonna watch the Halloween parade. My camera will deffo burn with lotsa peeps in fun costumes. There's also Times Square to keep us entertained.

It's ice skating in Central Park on Saturday morning. Now, I only tried ice skating once in Ashburn and it was scary. I just want a photo while I'm trying to skate. Ogz & I will also watch "Equus" on Broadway. I'm very excited to see this show. Hopefully, we'll get to see the Parsons School on Fashion Avenue too. Designers!

Sunday would be a shopping day, of course.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home