\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Rehab

I feel like I entered rehab for the shopaholics. For the past few weeks, I stopped shopping. Seriously.

Whenever I enter a shop, I look around but I don't spend at all. I think about my credit card debt back home. Sometimes, I even decline my friends' invitation to go shopping. It's really hard NOT to see a mall for days!!!

I think about the holidays. I still haven't shopped for my family & friends. It would be better to shop here in the States than worry about the hustle & bustle of shopping in Manila. It's really CRAZY over there during the holiday season. You'll find good bargains alright but just seeing so many peeps in the mall would give you instant headache.

I dunno how long I will last without shopping =o(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home