\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

What Does Your Birthday Mean?

I just took this quiz from Facebook that evaluates birthdays (provided you know the important deets like the day & time) and here's the results:

"Your birthday means that you love the sun and the beach (I'm a huge son of a BEACH!)
Your best colors are red and yellow (I have reds in my closet; not too many yellows). You tend to have many friends and you are well-liked, possible because of your outgoing and sunny personality (I have my share of enemies). You are a very positive and enthusiastic person (I freakin' worry a lot too). Shopping is likely something you enjoy very much, not just for yourself, but for other people as well (are you kidding me?). You shine at parties and get togethers, and you are definitely an extrovert (I sing SHINE all the time, does that count?)."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home