\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Word Challenge: 20,796

This is one of the games that I play on Facebook. Word Challenge is fun & exciting and it lets me practice my typing.
The game starts with 6 jumbled letters and your goal is to find 4-letter words from 'em. You'll get a bonus if you use up all 6 letters. You only have 2 minutes but if you type in 4- or 5-letter words, you will get extra seconds. Don't bother typing 3-letter ones though.
In the bonus round, you have to find names from your friends list (again, with jumbled letters).
Right now, I'm only ranked second to my friend, Carlos. I dunno how he achieved his score of 532,660 though. I'm happy with my position. Although, I know my friend, Sheyenne, is trying to outrank me ;oP

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home