\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Oh, Christmas Tree

I Christmas trees. I don't care about the size. Whenever I see one, I can't help but smile. They're fun to look at, especially the colorful ones.

Remember the song, "O Tannenbaum"? Even though I didn't know what it meant when I was a kid, whenever I hear it being played in our stereo, I know that it's already THAT time of the year.

I remember when I was little, I enjoyed decorating 'em. Love the lighting portion too. The only part that I don't like is putting everything back to its box after Christmas. Such a chore!

I also imagine that all the gifts underneath the tree are mine. Opening gifts is really fun & exciting.

Whoever said that Christmas is just for kids is stupid. I still love receiving gifts. In fact, I'm excited to get my gift from my Kris Kringle mom/dad.

I'll be requesting for a portable vacuum cleaner (been wanting to have one for years!), a steam iron ('cause I can't find the one at home) and a device that would let me play iPhone in our car here in Ashburn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home