\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tagaytay Weekend, Part One

We're supposed to meet Jhie around 7-ish. But 8 came and still no image of Ms. EverLate.

Anyhoo, Table, Nikks, Ogz and I had dinner at some Italian resto. We noticed that a lot of peeps were eating there. That looks promising. We ordered pizza and pasta. They arrived separately though. Bummer!
1.5 hours later, Jhie informed us that she's on her way. We almost gave up on her.

At 10, we're on our way to Tagaytay. I took the wheel because Table was too sleepy & tired to drive. It's my first time EVER to drive in Manila. Good thing her car is automatic. I just needed some guidance from Nikks & Ogz whenever it's a two-lane or otherwise. I couldn't see much the lines on the road.

After an hour and a half of driving, we reached the house of Mr. David Fernando, Nikks' friend. They have a huge compound with small houses leading up to the main. We parked in front of it. Lots of trees and plants. I was happy to see dogs and played with them a bit before going inside.

To the right is the dining room and kitchen. To the left is the living room (with chimney), the Masters, and stairs leading down to the entertainment room and more bedrooms.

While waiting for our hosts, we had some photo op. Table brought her DSLR. We had pictures by the chimney & by the Christmas tree. So fun!
Then we setup the in-house videoke machine but failed to make it work. We opted for Table's MagicSing instead. Too bad, I lost my singing voice so I couldn't enjoy the videoke.
We also called our friend, Kendz, to wish her a Merry Christmas.

After a while, the host arrived with some friends. I finally got to see David, clad in short shorts, Renard & his two girl friends and Nena. Nena gave us some vodka and wine. He also rendered us Cher's "Believe".
I remember singing "Creep" 'cause that's the only song that my voice can take. I couldn't reach the freakin' high notes. So I just drank the night away and passed out.


*** Some photos are now posted in Jhie's blog

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don, it's jhieIsms... that's why the link doesn't work. :D

10:49 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

My bad. Corrected it now ;oP

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home