\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Time to Go

Oh, man. Why is it that time flies when you're having fun? It's time to leave Boracay again. But before that, I had to wake up early to witness the flag ceremony of the kids. Their school is just over the bakod (fence). It's like 12 steps away ;oP
I dunno if the kids were embarrassed to have their pics taken during the ceremony. I caught Lance placing his hand in the opposite direction during the singing of the National Anthem and corrected him. I think he's still sleepy.
At 10, I bid goodbye to my family. Thanked Angela. Played with West a bit. Kissed & hugged mom. Went to look for Fiona and Lance in their respective classrooms and hugged them too. Asked for kisses before I left Boracay.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home