\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Dancing with the Stars Contestants

Last year, I got SUPER excited when I found out that my ultimate crush, Brooke Burke, is gonna be dancing in this show. Of course, I voted for her multiple times and was extremely happy when she got the mirror ball trophy. She deffo deserved that one.

For this season, I only know a handful of the contestants:

Jewel - there has to be a singer in the bunch; last year, it was Toni Braxton; She is dancing against her hubby, Ty Murray

Steve-O - one of the comedians in the group; the other one is David Alan Grier

Chuck Wicks - beautiful Julianne Hough's boyfriend; Lucky bastard! 

Gilles Marini - the hottie neighbor of Samantha in the movie version of "Sex and the City"

Denise Richards - she'll bring the sexiness in this bunch but I don't think she's at par with my Brooke


On March 9th, the show will be back at 8 pm. Mark your calendars!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home