\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Day One: Tooti Fruiti

The first thing I did this morning was check what the scale has to say. It gave me 171 in big digits. Today is the start of my General Motors diet. My friend, Vans, has tried it so I know I could also do it. Plus, my Weight Watchers family would be sooo happy for me when I reach my 5% this week.

Began my day with fruits. Sliced some apples, cantaloupes, grapes and tangerines. I got this big bowl to dump 'em all in. Then I started munching 'em one by one. After finishing 90% of it, I stopped eating. So full already.
Y'know that I'm not the biggest fruit fan so this day is quite challenging for me.

For dinner, I grabbed an apple and ate the other half of the cantaloupe.
I had an apple while watching "Slumdog Millionaire". Will talk about that in a separate entry.

Yay! I survived the first day. Tomorrow is an all-veggie day.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Breaking news that's RED HOT! The next Billion Dollar Giant in the weight loss industry launched on 2/04/09. Nearing $900,000 in orders in first 3 weeks! Cal NutraSciences,Inc. The World's only CORE NUTRIENT FUSION SYSTEM designed to fire up energy, fat-burning & weight loss. Stimulate weight loss, restore energy & promote optimal health with CORE 4. Sizzle Call 641.715.3900 Pin 64275# WANT MOREā€“GET CORE4! We Will Make History! Get involved NOW for FREE then Get Ready for the Ride of Your Life http://www.rsvp4life.com

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home