\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Donishology

FOODOLOGY
*What is your salad dressing of choice?
Right now, I have Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing from Kraft.

*What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Olive Garden. Just love their Soupa Tuscana and their eat-all-you-can salad. Plus the choco mint after every meal.

*What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
Adobo. You forgot to ask if it's only for brekky, lunch or dinner.

*What are your pizza toppings of choice?
I'm a meatlover—pepperoni, salami, ham, bacon, and italian sausage with cheese & green peppers.

*What do you like to put on your toast?
Smucker's Orange marmalade.

TECHNOLOGY
*How many television sets are in your house?
Only 1.

*What color of cell phone do you have?
Black.

BIOLOGY
*Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right-handed. Although I could also use my left in.....

*Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Teeth?

*What is the last heavy item you lifted?
I lifted a foosball.

*Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Nope.

BULLCRAPOLOGY
*If it were possible, would you want to know the day you are going to die?
That would be helpful.

*If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Dylan.

*Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Does it have to be in one sitting?

DUMBOLOGY

*How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
I have six pairs. 2 A&F, 2 Polo Ralph Lauren, 1 Reef (a gift) and 1 very fluffy brown slippers for the bedroom.

*Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
When I "ran" a red light in Illinois almost a decade ago.

*Last person you talked to?
My roomies, Ogz & Joy.


*Last person you hugged?
Nikks.

FAVORITOLOGY
*Season?
Autumn.

*Holiday?
Christmas and Thanksgiving for the shopping. Are you kidding me?!

*Day of the week?

I love Fridays. I wish it's always Friday.

*Month?
My birth month—September.

CURRENTOLOGY
*Missing someone?
Yeah.

*Mood?
You really wanna know?

*What are you listening to?
I'm inside my bedroom. Hearing nothin' but silence. I have my Bose noise cancelling headphones on. Love it!

*Watching?
Just watched "Top Chef".

*Worrying about?
Nuthin'. Worrying makes you ugly.

RANDOMOLOGY
*First place you went to this morning?
Office.

*What's the last movie you saw?
"Ang Tanging Ina Nyong Lahat".

*Do you smile often?
I freakin' smile a lot.

*Do you always answer your phone?
Depends on my mood.

*It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
Couldn't care less.

*If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Blue or Brown maybe.

*Do you own a digital camera?
Yes.

*Have you ever had a pet fish?
Yep. I had 2 before named Swift and Flame.

*Favorite Christmas song?
"The Christmas Song" by Nat King Cole.

*What's on your wish list for your birthday?
Hmmm... I wanna go on a cruise.

*Can you do push ups?
I could do 2.

*Can you do a chin up?
Are you challenging me?

*Does the future make you nervous or excited?
Am always excited.

*Do you have any saved text messages?
I clean up my messages.

*Ever been in a car wreck?
I don't wanna experience this. Ever.

*Do you have an accent?
Sometimes.

*What is the last song to make you cry?
"Here I am, Lord" never fails to make me cry. As in!

*Plans tonight?
I was planning to watch "Marley & Me" but when I opened the zipped file, it was asking for a password. Fudge!

*Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?

I hit rock bottom before.

*Name 3 things you bought in the last week
Clothes from A&F, a hamper & slippers from IKEA

*Have you ever been given roses?
Never.

*Current worry?
I try not to worry too much.

*Current hate right now?
Scroll up.

*Met someone who changed your life?
Yeah. Do I have to mention the name?

*How did you bring in the New Year?
2009: Spent it with family in Boracay. We had videoke and drinking sessions.

*What song represents you?
Hmmm... Y'know what? I have not thought about a song that could represent me.

*What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
Eating dinner.

*What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Must pee.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home