\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Birthday, Alwyn!

Am always happy when Alwyn cooks spaghetti. I just it! He has copied the taste of Shakey's spaghetti which, I think, is the best spaghetti I've ever tasted. For his birthday celeb, he offered to cook for all of us.
While waiting for dinner, we setup the videoke. I sang "A Little Bit". After a few minutes, the chicken wings arrived. We brought wine and Richie bought some ice cream. This will be a fun & filling night ;oP

Afterwards, we played poker. Jet won. *sigh*

And then, we sang the rest of the night away. Jet got his highest score on "Princesa". I think he got a 95 or sumpthin'.
I sang "I Want to Spend My Lifetime Loving You". Alwyn played around with the MagicSing and found a way to change his voice and the accompaniment.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home