\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, February 07, 2009

He's Just Not That Into You

When I saw the trailer of this movie late last year, I thought, I'd deffo watch the film. For one, it stars a lot of familiar faces (don't hold your breath): Jennifer Aniston, Drew Barrymore, Scarlett Johansson, Jennifer Connelly, Ben Affleck, Bradley Cooper (Will from "Alias"), Justin Long (the Mac guy) and Kevin Connolly (E from "Entourage").

As expected, the lives of these peeps are intertwined. I won't give you any spoilers though ;oP The movie also used comments by real peeps--very "Sex and the City".

I must say that Scarlett is SO effing beautiful in the film (I enjoyed ALL her scenes most especially the last office scene). Bradley Cooper is one lucky bastard.

According to Joy, Greg Behrendt, the co-author of the book, made a cameo during the wedding scene of Aniston's sister. Watch out for that. Speaking of books, I'll start reading the e-book that Faye sent me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home