\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Day Five: Take Five!

I attended our Weight Watchers meeting today. I was excited to find out my current weight. When I stepped on the scale, I heard Sharmaine exclaimed, "Wow!" She had this big smile on her face. She congratulated me and I gave her two thumbs up ;oP

My weight is now 166.2. I lost 6.2 pounds since last week. That also means, I reached my 5% goal in 3 weeks. I didn't tell her that I'm also undergoing a different kind of diet plan—General Motors.

I got my first star from Weight Watchers. I placed it on my pocket guide. It says, "5%". Very inspiring to reach for my 10% goal next time. I wonder how soon I can reach it.

Today is also a good day because I can now eat meat. I'm allowed 2 10-oz beef. For my brunch, I cooked ground beef in garlic. I put lotsa freshly ground pepper, crushed pepper and light soy sauce. I also ate a whole tomato. Ugh!

The GM diet calls for 6 tomatoes. OMG! I dunno how I could eat 5 more. Joy & Ogz suggested I should grill 'em. Or puree them. I might make a tomato shake tonight.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home