\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Panasonic Lumix

I have no plans in buying a new camera. My Canon is still working fine although I noticed that the quality of the photos has gone bad. Not sure what happened to it. Plus, I don't know where my memory card is so I can't really use it.

My friend, Karen, wanted to buy the Twilight books for her sister so I went with her, Joy and Ogz to Costco. I've got the membership.

While walking around the place and sampling some free treats, I came across this Lumix digicam from Panasonic. It offers HD video capture, 9.1 megapix, 28mm wide angle lens and a handful of auto intelligent settings (face, motion, shake, light and scene detection). That means, I don't need to push a lotta buttons before I could capture my subject. Since I bought it at Costco, I got 50 free 4x6 prints. Sweet!


This is the first photo I took. This is in low light and I used the automatic settings. The colors turned out great, no?
Here are some mo' photos:

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

magkano bili mo dyan, don?

9:26 AM  
Blogger knottydon said...

mura sya, gurl, sa Costco. 260 bucks lang.

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home