\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire

The movie started with a torture scene. For a second there, I got confused. I was, like, I thought this movie was about a kid who won in the show, "Who wants to be a millionaire?"

Then they showed Jamal, our hero, as a contestant answering questions that would make him the first multi-millionaire street kid (or slumdog) from Mumbai. You might think, "how can he know all the answers?" Well, you've got to watch the movie to find out.

OMG! The autograph scene was freakin' hilarious. That was the highlight of the movie for me.

There are a lot of entertaining scenes but the last one reminded us of old Regal films where everyone dances just for the heck of it.

Undoubtedly, this movie deserves the best movie trophy from the Oscars.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home