\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, April 17, 2009

Marley & Me

My friend, Karen, already warned me that the movie made her cry. She loves dogs, just like me, so I prepared myself already....

I must admit that I didn't associate "Marley" with the legendary singer right away. Duh!

Lotsa awwww moments especially the first time Jennifer's character met the Clearance Puppy.

I wish though that Marley, like all dogs, should stay as a puppy. Puppies are just so damn cute!

Marley reminds me so much of our dog back home, West. Kinda unruly but lovable. 

When Marley started to get sick, I was, like, uh-oh. Here's the moment when I must get a whole box of tissue. The tears came running down my face. I am not kidding. Joy, Ogz and I were watching this movie at our apartment and no one was talking when Marley was in his deathbed. From the corner of my eye, I saw Joy wiping her tears too. 

I enjoyed the deleted scenes from the DVD.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home