\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

American Idol: Kris Allen

Before the successor to David Cook was revealed, let's talk about the finale show.

I heart me some David Cook. I'm SUPER happy he sang "Permanent", my favorite cut from his self-titled album. Did you notice him being teary-eyed after the song?

I enjoyed watching Fergie, Keith Urban, Queen and of course, Black Eyed Peas. It's good to see Cyndi Lauper again. Been a fan of hers for, like, forever!

Did you notice Simon Cowell mouthing "Wow!" when the infamous Bikini Girl, Katrina Darrell, walked in? I laughed at Seacrest's comments about the boobies. Oh and, Kara, you didn't have to do that!

I really thought that Adam would get the Idol title. But I know that my friend, Cathy, is super happy with America's decision ;oP

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous cath said...

yeah, super happy, no boundaries! haha...
i sooo love kris allen!!! :)

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home