\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bolt

Any movie that has a dog in it, I'm quite interested in. Especially cute ones like Bolt.

I had reservations at first when I found out that John Travolta has given his voice to the main character. But while watching the film, I didn't notice that it was John who's speaking. I love how the animators rendered Bolt. I can see the fur! The fur! He's fluffy and I sooo wanna hug him!

My favorite scenes would have to be the food scrap begging scene and when Mittens was rescued by Bolt. The look on Mittens' face when she thought she was all alone in her cage really tugged at my heart!

For the first time, I didn't need a tissue for this film even though the part where Bolt opted to stay with his "person" when the studio was freakin' burning was very touching.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home