\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Bye, Bye, New York!

We started really, really late. I woke up around 1 pm already. I saw Joy on the couch and Karen on the aerospace bed beside her. Some of the guys already left for brunch.

I went to the bathroom, relieved myself and quickly took a bath. I heated some water for my coffee. 

Ogz will be meeting his brother at Times Square so the peeps who are already prepared to leave (that's me, Herbert & Onaks) went with him. Anbby stayed with the ladies.

'twas a rainy Sunday. Not good for sightseeing at all.

We went inside Billabong and waited for Ogz's brother. I excused myself and dashed to Yoshinoya for a quick bite. I got myself beef & chicken combo bowl.

After my meal, I saw Kuya Vans, along with his wife, Tina, Ogz, Herbert & Onaks going inside the resto. We chatted for a while before saying goodbye to them.

Shortly after, Anbby, Joy and Karen arrived.
We walked down 5th avenue and decided to meet at 6. I went inside FAO Schwartz and bought some Mismatched socks. Waited inside the Apple store. Met Ogz and Onaks there too.
The Apple store became our meeting spot but we noticed that Herbert is missing. We asked Anbby to look for him 'cause they were together minutes ago. Minoots later, he arrived with Herbert in tow.

We took a subway to the apartment, packed our bags and left New York. Anbby drove us home this time. The only thing that drives me crazy is when he swerves so abruptly. Had dinner at BK.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home