\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Looking Forward to...

the massages. My body misses getting pampered with hour-long massages and scrubs. Back home, we have spas, salons and massage parlors that are open till the wee hours of the morning. So whenever you feel like getting a massage, you can almost find one near ya.

In Boracay, I frequent "Tirta Spa" and "Mandala Spa". But in Manila, I go to "Suriya Spa" in Glorietta. I will try "The Spa" when I get back. I heard the massage there is quite nice.

The thing about these massage treatments is that you can find cheap ones too. You just have to do your research. They're, like, everywhere really.

As for my feet, I go to "Buff Spa" at SM Fairview for some foot pampering. I also like the services of "Menage Salon" at Trinoma.

For my new haircut, I will try "Toni&Guy" at Trinoma.

Can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home