\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Reunion with Jomel & Myta

It was Joms who suggested to meet at Red Box for our reunion. I have no problem with that ;oP Good food, singing, booze and friends are just the perfect ingredients for a fun night.

I made reservations at 7 (you can call them at 757-6188). Unlike, other videoke bars, they don't have the "No-Reservations-on-Friday" policy. Tamyts & Hormel got there before 7:30.

When I got there 30 minoots later, they've already ordered food. I saw some Yang Chow fried rice, lemon chicken, sisig, squid and tacos. Must fill tummy first before singing!

Tamyts sang "Bleeding Love", "T-shirt" (with her sis) and "Listen" while Joms brought out the Martin Nievera in him. I enjoyed singing "Crush", "Careless Whisper" (complete with Katrina Halili moves) and "And I'm Telling You". Of course, Broadway is in our repertoire. We sang "Movie in My Mind", "On My Own" and our favorite, "Seasons of Love".  
We hope that next time, Joyish is here with us. We miss ya, gurl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home