\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, June 11, 2009

IKEA in the Philippines?

While our house makeover is still going on, I'm on the lookout for nice things that I could buy for our house rebirth. Unforch, we still don't have IKEA in the Philippines but I found out that there's this store in Makati that sells IKEA products. So with the help of Google, I found out that the showroom is located in Palanan. One of these days, I plan to visit it but in the meantime, follow the link:

Showroom in Makati

They're located at 4977 Enriquez St., Palanan, Makati City. Here's the number to call: 833-5590 or (917) 813-1201. Look for Mark.

If you're in Quezon City, they have one at 23-A Cavalry Hills st., Rolling Hills in New Manila, with telephone numbers: 774-1780 and (0917) 825-2407.

Here's what you can buy at their showrooms.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home