\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Saw

I finally got to see the movie that started it all.

Two "Lost" cast members are included in this film: Ken Leung (Miles) and Michael Emerson (Ben Linus). I didn't notice until halfway through the movie that it was Cary Elwes who were playing Dr. Lawrence Gordon. I give props to Leigh Whannell for doing a great job as Adam. I only found out later that he's also the screenwriter.

Unlike the other "Saw" movies, this one here doesn't have much cringe factor in it. Maybe due to budgetary constraints? Am not scared of the puppet (but my nephew, Lance, does) but the pig mask really scares the bejesus out of me... especially when it comes rushing towards you in the dark.

I wasn't expecting to see the Jigsaw killer at the end too. That was a nice touch!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home