\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, June 15, 2009

True Blood

One of my favorite shows is back. For their second season opener, everyone is back and looking good except maybe for Lafayette whom we all thought got killed in the finale.  

It's about time Tara found herself a real man in Eggs (Mehcad Brooks). He used to be included in the cast of "Desperate Housewives" as the weird son, remember? Let's just hope he won't be shot or bitten here.

The younger Sam's doggy version is sooooo cute! Is that Uno? 

I still don't get the powers of Maryann. She's shakin' like crazy (or is that because of the Big O?).

For a change, we don't see the nekkidness of Jason Stackhouse. I can't say the same thing for Sookie though. Go, girl! I think she was pretty in the first scene.

I don't trust the preacher character. I like our newbie vampire, Jessica, though. The attitude!

So based on the bar chit-chat, we might be seeing the vampire version of Rene later on in the show.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home