\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Typing Maniac

I keep seeing this in my Facebook status updates from my friends. Well, I thought, if they enjoy playing it, I'm pretty sure I will too. And so I tried it today.
The game is simple. You just need to pay attention to the words that fall and type it as fast as you can, before they pile up at the bottom. Did you pay attention to your Typing class in high school?

A game is supposed to be fun and not stressful so there are things that could help you out. Like, if you type the word "ICE", you'll see the words stopping in mid-air and go popsicle on you (this will buy you time so you can type 'em) or "FIRE" and you'll witness spontaneous combustion of words. There's also "SLOW" and "WIND".

After the game, you will be ranked amongst your friends. On my first try, I was 14th and now I'm 7th. Yay! I wanna play this with a nicer keyboard. I don't wanna ruin my MacBook Air ;oP
Newsflash: I actually reached the 6th place but the WiFi at the office decided to fail during the uploading of my score so I'm still at 7th place right now. Watch out, Freya!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger freya said...

NOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home