\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Huskee, My Barn Buddy Doggie

Got my wish today! I now have a dog in Barn Buddy. I named her, "Huskee". She does nuthin' all day but pace back and forth. I wish she knows a trick or two though. She can't wait to bite the bums of ruthless bandits. I know who you are, guys! *shaking my raised fist*
There are a couple of ways to get your own pooch. If you have 40 grand, you can buy one. Low on cash? You can actually use your credit card to buy credits. A dollar will give you 4K worth of credits. That means, you will be paying 10 bucks all in all. Uhm, I'll pass on that, thank you. Second, you can invite your friends to play the game. If 10 friends install the application in Facebook, voila! you get a guard dog instantly. That is pretty doable ;oP

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home