\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, July 26, 2009

I ♥ Apple

I don't usually blog about work but this time, I'm really happy that I get to use some of my Adobe knowledge again.

More than a decade ago, I was trained by DPSI (that's the local training partner of Apple) in some of Adobe products like Photoshop, Freehand, Illustrator and MacroMedia Director. That was my first taste of the Mac products. Fell in love with the Apple right away. Love the graphics so much. I also dreamt of owning one but I thought before it was only for the rich and famous.

I got the chance to teach professional artists who wanna do some photo editing or illustrations. Sometimes they show their appreciation by giving me gifts ;oP

You don't know how much I enjoyed that phase in my career.


Fast forward to the present. I'm now using Photoshop and Illustrator again. Plus, I will be creating interfaces in Visual Studio. I'm also studying WPF so I can make really nice Windows objects. Sweet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home