\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Kartell

While walking around Greenbelt, we stumbled upon this furniture shop called "Kartell". Immediately, I was drawn to this interesting bookshelf. I found out from their website that you can actually form it any way you want! Sweet! I told Ogz that it would be a nice conversation piece.
We continued looking around. Colors everywhere. I noticed that most of their furniture are made of plastic.

I found this cute lamp that resembles a boy. His head is covered in the lamp shade. He must be shy 'cause in order for you to turn him on, you gotta flip his p33n. It's naughty, I know, but I like to buy it. Me = weird. I'll just have it facing the wall ;oP I found out later that there's a girl lamp too.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous yewenyi said...

They are certainly very good lamps!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home