\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Bacon Fix

While looking for a place to have brekky (arrived at work at 7:08!), I walked towards Jollibee in the old Greenbelt. I passed by Pancake House and decided to eat there instead. Been craving for bacon for some time now.

When I checked their menu, they don't have a meal that has bacon, egg and fried rice. What they have is a meal with bacon strips, toast, hash browns and egg. I asked the waitress if I could substitute rice with the hashbrown and toast. She checked with her supervisor and she said no. Bummer! So I chose to have their beef tapa meal and got some bacon on the side. I requested the egg to be cooked sunny side-up and with toasted edges.

My coffee arrived first. After like 10 minoots, my meal arrived. I asked the waitress to put my beef in a box since I won't be eating 'em anyway. I only wanted my bacon.
Verdict: Bacon is cooked perfectly alright but it wasn't as tasty as I wanted it to be. The garlic rice was crappy. It wasn't fried rice. It's just steamed rice with fried garlic. I hate that! Also, the coffee refill ain't free. It costs, like, 70 bucks! WTF!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home