\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, July 13, 2009

Reunited with Slimmers World

After, like, 4 years, I returned to Slimmers World. My walk from our office in Paseo to Salcedo served as my warm-up. I was also wet because of the drizzle.

I presented my membership card, signed my name on a piece of paper and was assigned a locker. If you haven't been to Slimmers in Salcedo, the floor area is shaped like an "L". On the shorter side, they placed the treadmills, steppers and the stationary bikes. The rest is occupied by the aerobics class (along with the women's locker room). On the longer side, you have all the equipments, weights and the men's locker room.

The 5-to-9-pm schedule is the equivalent of a rush hour traffic in EDSA. If you're not paying attention, you'll bump into a fellow client or get hit by an equipment. Yep, it's that effin' crowded and noisy! The stereo was on full blast because there's an aerobics class going on. Ugh!

My first half was spent on the stepper & treadmill. And then I focused on my calves, lower back and abdominal.

After my exercise, I hit the shower. Remember to bring your own shampoo, soap and slippers.

I'm really happy that I get to spend some time in the gym again. Tomorrow again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home